Sunday, January 03, 2010

Growing up can be complicated.

"I don't even drink wine. I drink Pepsi."
"You can't bring Pepsi."
"Why not?"
"Because we're adults."
"You're telling me that wine is better than Pepsi? No way wine is better than Pepsi."
"I'll tell ya, George, I don't think we want to walk in there and put a big plastic jug of Pepsi in the middle of the table."
"I just don't like the idea that any time there's a dinner invitation, there's this annoying little chore that goes along with it."
"You know, you're getting to be an annoying little chore yourself."
- George, Elaine and Jerry, in "The Dinner Party", Seinfeld

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

10:34 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home